What it is: An intensely moisturizing sheet mask for dry and damaged skin that helps support the skin barrier with 5-Cera Complex, ectoin, and peptide complex.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Dryness, Dullness, and Uneven Texture
- 5-Cera Complex™: Helps maintain hydration and support the skin barrier.
- Ectoin: A highly concentrated soothing and moisturizing solution for damaged skin that supports the skin barrier.
- Specialized Moisturizing Peptide: Helps support filaggrin, a lipid that sits in between the skin barrier cells to prevent water loss and protect skin against external irritation.
Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances.
What Else You Need to Know: This mask is soaked in a creamy essence that helps ingredients penetrate skin, delivering concentrated hydration. It’s also composed of 100 percent biodegradable bamboo-derived cellulose material.
Clinical Results: In a clinical study of 21 women ages 23 to 50 with dry skin:
- 100% of consumers reported improved skin texture and dryness relief after 2 weeks of use
- 100% of consumers reported improved inner-skin dryness after 2 weeks of use
- 100% of consumers reported softer-looking skin after 2 weeks of use
-Cleanse skin with The Body Deli Almond Milk Cleanser then spray on Herbivore Rose Hibiscus Hydrating Face Mist to soften the look of skin.
-Before opening, flatten the pouch three to five times to spread the essence evenly across the face mask.
-Carefully open mask and apply onto face.
-Remove after 15 to 20 minutes and gently pat skin to absorb any excess essence.
-Finish off with One Love Organics Skin Dew for moisture.