Growth Factor Eye Cream
Neocutis Lumiere Riche (formerly Bio-Restorative Eye Balm) is an exceptionally moisturizing salve formulated with caffeine, wild yam extract, and soothing ingredients. It revives your eye area, resulting in reduced puffiness and improved firmness. PSP growth factors accelerate cell repair, promoting collagen synthesis while shielding from environmental damage.
NeoCutis is a bio-restorative skin care line made with processed skin cell proteins.
A restorative, line-smoothing eye cream that uses growth factors to target the delicate eye area and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, crow’s feet, puffiness and under-eye darkness.
• Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles with 30% more Growth Factors.
• Locks in moisture and improves skin's moisture rentention with a trio of emollients.
• Helps to reduce the look of skin puffiness with Caffeine.
• Glycyrrhetinic Acid helps lighten the appearance of under-eye darkness.
• Minimizes the appearance of sagging and mid-life textural changes with Wild Yam Root Extract.
Benefits:Hydration & Moisturizing, Soothing, Firming & Lifting, Collagen Stimulation, Daily Care
Skin Type:Acne Prone, Combination, Dry, Mature, Normal, Oily
Preferences:Cruelty Free, Fragrance Free, Dye Free
• Apply in the morning and evening to the skin surrounding the eye, or as directed by your skincare professional.
• Avoid rubbing. Apply product in a dabbing or patting motion to maximize results.
Key Ingredients:Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin C, Antioxidants, Vitamin E
Water (Aqua), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C12-20 Acid Peg-8 Ester, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Saccharide Isomerate, Peg-8, Cetyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Carbomer, Bisabolol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Caffeine, Lecithin, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Cutaneous Lysate, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Citric Acid, Tocopherol, Beech Tree (Fagus Sylvatica Bud Extract), Palm Oil (Elaeis Guineensis), Tocotrienols, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Squalene, Ascorbic Acid, Phytosterols, Sodium Citrate, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide